Contributing Factors to Autism
Heavy Metal Toxicity
About Heavy Metal Toxicity:
There are over 35 metals that may cause Heavy Metal Toxicity, but the most common are mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic. Being chronically Heavy Metal Toxic can cause the excretion of certain important minerals including magnesium, selenium and zinc. Most people become heavy metal toxic due to the silver coloured fillings in their mouth which are predominantly made up of mercury.
Currently, the symptoms known to be associated with Heavy Metal Toxicity include:
- Chronic Pain – Throughout the muscles and tendons or any soft tissues of the body.
- Malaise – General feeling of discomfort and illness.
- Brain Fog – A state of forgetfulness and confusion.
- Compromised Immune Systems – The inability to produce “fighter cells” within the body resulting in a weakened defense system.
- Severe Neurological Disorders – Dizziness, migraines, headaches, visual disorder and other psychiatric and psychological disorders.
- Nervous System Malfunctions – Burning extremities, numbness, tingling, and an electrifying feeling throughout the body.
- Allergies – Much more than just itchy eyes and stuffed up nose; allergies can include severe symptoms such as vomiting, narrowing of the esophagus, heart palpitations, hives, joint and muscle pain, and chronic explosive diarrhea.
- Anxiety – A mental health disorder believed to affect about 15% of the adults in the United States. Anxiety is supposedly more common than any other category of mental health disorders.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) – Commonly found in children, and less frequently in adults, this condition is marked by an inability to pay attention and stay “on task.”
- Alzheimer’s – A progressive brain disorder that gradually destroys memory, impairs judgment, reasoning and thought, produces personality and behavioral changes, and hinders daily functioning. It is the most common form of dementia among the elderly.
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) – An autoimmune disease that affects the central nervous system. A fatty tissue called myelin helps nerve fibers conduct electrical impulses. In ALS, myelin is damaged and/or lost, which destroys the nerves’ ability to conduct electrical impulses to and from the brain, and leads to a host of neurological symptoms that come and go (relapses).
- Nervous System Malfunctions – Burning extremities, numbness, tingling, and an electrifying feeling throughout the body
- Autism – A complex developmental disorder that appears in the first three years of life, although it is sometimes diagnosed much later. It affects the brain’s normal development of social and communication skills. Recent scientific research is now pointing to heavy metal toxicity as a possible cause.
- Candida (Candidiasis) – An infection or overgrowth of candida yeast in the body. Candida yeast inhabits all areas of the body and in the intestine, it co-exists with friendly intestinal bacteria such as Bifidobacteria bifidum and Lactobacillus acidophilus. However, when the immune system is compromised, candida yeast can rapidly overwhelm the friendly bacteria and cause an imbalance. As candida becomes the predominant organism in the intestinal tract, it secretes a multitude of toxins which can produce debilitating symptoms that may be realized beyond the digestive tract.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – A complicated disorder characterized by severe fatigue that does not improve with bed rest and may worsen with physical or mental activity. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome distresses both the body and the brain, affecting concentration, short-term memory, and sleep. CFS is also associated with flu-like symptoms, joint and muscle pain, and tender lymph nodes. The symptoms generally continue unabated, leaving the body depleted of energy and the ability to defend itself against other conditions.
- Depression – A disorder affecting the body, mood, and thoughts of those who suffer from it. This illness involves more than just a fleeting mood of unhappiness. Without treatment, the symptoms can continue for years and produce devastating results.
- Dyslexia – A learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words.
- Fibromyalgia – A condition characterized by fatigue, chronic pain in the muscles, joints and soft tissues of the body, and tenderness at specific sites in the body. All muscles, tendons, and ligaments feel as though they are overworked with a twitching and burning feeling.
- Parkinson’s Disease – A progressive nervous disease occurring most often after the age of 50, associated with the destruction of brain cells that produce dopamine and characterized by muscular tremor, slowing of movement, partial facial paralysis, peculiarity of gait and posture, and weakness. Also called, paralysis agitans, shaking palsy.
Children are now born with Fetal Metal Syndrome because the toxic load from mother has been passed over the placenta to the child. The child is born with a compromised immune system which, neither the parent, nor the physician may be aware of and when they have their first injections at three months they can get tipped over the edge into asthma, eczema or a spectrum disorder. Many people will blame the vaccines, but they are quite often the catalyst not the sole cause.
How else does mercury get into your system:
- Through breast milk
- From all fish in particular predatory fish: Tuna, Salmon & Shark etc.
Where does it go to in the body:
- Into your brain
- Exacerbating any weak area
- Nervous system
- Lymph system
Scientifically Proven Facts:
- Most Dental Amalgam contains about 50% Mercury
- Mercury has been scientifically demonstrated to be more toxic than Lead, Cadmium or even Arsenic. Vera Stejskal, Sweden – MEMORY LYMPHOCYTE IMMUNOSTIMULATION ESSAY – Melisa
- Mercury leaves dental amalgam continuously throughout the lifetime of a filing (JonesDW, Sutton EJ & Millner)
- Mercury is cytotoxic – it kills cells. Vera Stejskal, Sweden – MEMORY LYMPHOCYTE IMMUNOSTIMULATION ESSAY – Melisa
- Mercury vapour is absorbed at a rate of 80% through the lungs and arterial blood. JADA vol. 115 Dec. ’87
- Mercury is absorbed directly into the brain.
- Patric Stortebecker – Mercury Poisoning From Dental Amalgam – A Hazard to the Human Brain
- Mercury from amalgam is stored in the foetus and infant child born. Dr Gustav Drasch – Institute of Forensic Medicine 25.1.94
- Mercury from amalgam is stored in the breast milk and the foetus up to 8 times more than the mother’s tissues. J. Dent. Res. 64(8): 1069-1071., 1985
- ALLERGIES The IV-C Mercury Tox Programme, H. L. & Betty Queen
- ANXIETY The IV-C Mercury Tox Programme, H. L. & Betty Queen
- Attention Deficit Disorder, (AD Autism D)
- The IV-C Mercury Tox Programme, H. L. & Betty Queen
- Candida (Candidiasis) The IV-C Mercury Tox Programme, H. L. & Betty Queen
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome The IV-C Mercury Tox Programme, H. L. & Betty Queen
- Depression The IV-C Mercury Tox Programme, H. L. & Betty Queen
- Dyslexia, The IV-C Mercury Tox Programme, H. L. & Betty Queen
Overall, Mercury causes cell death wherever it goes. The metals and chemicals also tend to accumulate in the persons genetically weakest tissue, provoking whatever disease tendency they may have.
Another issue is ‘toxin synergy’. Mercury + Lead is 10 times more dangerous than Mercury alone. Mercury + Lead + Antibiotics is 100 times more poisonous than any of the three alone. This is recent research from Dr. B. Haley PhD, U. of Kentucky Chemistry Dean. There are thousands of combinations that have not been studied.
Every child I have tested with ADD, ADHD, Autism, Hyper Activity has had metal toxicity. Most children I have tested with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, eczema and asthma have had heavy metal toxicity.
On a positive note, EVERYONE FUNCTIONS BETTER WITHOUT MERCURY OR HEAVY METAL TOXICITY.
The benefits are:
- Brain Function Improves
- Immune System Improves
- Sleep Improves
- Behaviour Improves
- Concentration Improves
- Co-ordination Improves
- Diet widens
Some of the things we use to remove Heavy Metal Toxicity:
- Chlorella Vulgaris
- Chlorella Pyrenoidosa
- NDF Plus
- Green Light
- Matrix Metals
It is absolutely paramount to not only remove mercury from the body but to remove mercury from the brain where it kills the astrocytes (your intelligent brain cells!).